Back on New Years I had made a post about my resolutions for 2014. As the days went on, I found myself diving in head first to tackle these little goals for myself.
My progress on each will be shared here.
- Compile my “dash of this” cooking style into actual recipes.
- Keep a vase full of fresh flowers at all times.
- Plan, create and sustain a vegetable garden.
- Knit a set of new dishcloths.
- Paint the master bedroom, office and kitchen.
- Read five new books.
- Run a mile.
- Take weekend road trips.
- Design & sew a new purse.
- Dance more.
- Blog weekly.
- Start and finish one new video game.
- Discover more about where I live (restaurants, museums, etc.).
- Photograph everything.